We are delighted that you have shown interest in our company and our products. We seriously take the protection of your personal data and want you to feel safe and in capable hands during your visit to our website.
Data protection is of a particularly high priority for Organic Foods Indonesia [Us, We, Our]. We are a controller under the definitions of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and for the purposes of Data Protection Act 1998 we are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller under registration number ZA391077.
This privacy notice explains how we process your personal information when you visit our website, as a recipient of our marketing, if you choose to be a customer of ours, or if we have collected, stored or shared your personal data as part of the legitimate interests of our business. It explains how we will protect data subjects, your information and personal data, and the controls and safeguards we provide for this data. This includes understanding, at all times, precisely what data we are storing for and about you, who (if anyone) can see that data, and whether you give permission for that data to be shared with third-parties.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
Your privacy is very important to us.
At OFI we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your address and phone number for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our website and business.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
We and our service providers collect Personal Data and Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We collect information when you register to be our partner, contact us, and download content (e.g company profile).
- Offline: We collect information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with our representative, or when you contact our representative.
- Through You: We collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of our sites.
- Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the Apps) you are using. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Ad- dresses to calculate usage levels of our Site, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites, and for monitoring the regions from which you navigate to Organic Foods Indonesia’s Sites.
- Through Your Use of the Apps: When you download and use an App, we and our service providers track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: "Cookies" include commonly used pieces of information in the form of small files that are placed on an individual’s device to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with the Sites. When you visit our Sites, we may send one or more cookies to your device. They enable us to store information about your device which helps us, amongst other things, to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Sites and enhance the level of services and functions provided. We also use third parties to serve advertise- ments on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie or similar on your browser. We recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions. Please review our Cookies Policy for more information.
- By Aggregating Information: Aggregated Personal Data does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites (for example, we may aggr- gate Personal Data to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
What Types of Data Do We Collect
- Personal Data. “Personal Data” is information that, directly or indirectly, identifies you or another individual and which may include: name, title, com- pany name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, email address, browser and device information (including IP Address), and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies. If you submit any Personal Data relating to other people to us or to our ser- vice providers in connection with the Sites, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- Other Information. “Other Information” is any information that does not and cannot be used to reveal your identity or that of another individual, such as information which has been fully and permanently anonymized and aggregated. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
How Do We Process Your Personal Data
We use Personal Data:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Data, so we suggest that you read these rules arefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will collect and use your Personal Data where the processing is in our legitimate business interests, such as for direct marketing to prospective Business-to-Business (B2B) customers. Our legal basis for processing Personal Data in certain circumstances will also be based on your consent to do so or where we need the Personal Data to perform a contract with you or in order to enter into a contract with you. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data).
Who We Forward Your Data To
External service providers may have access to your data while they assist us in providing our services. In some cases, third parties such as government authorities, external consultants, or our business partners may receive your data.
Furthermore, you can deactivate cookies from being stored on your computer or device by changing your browser settings. However, if you do this, it will likely lead to problems when you try to use our websites, interfaces, and features on the interfaces.
On request we shall inform you in writing and in accordance with the applicable laws whether and which of your personal data are stored by our website. You have the right to information about your personal data that we process. If you do not make requests for information in writing, please bear in mind that we might ask you to provide proof that you who you claim to be. Furthermore, you have a right to rectification or deletion or restriction of processing, as it is applicable to you under the law. Furthermore, in accordance with legal requirements, you have the right to object to us processing your data. You also have the right of data portability. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us to a supervisory authority for data protection.